Geranium Essential Oil is derived by steam distillation of the leaves of Pelargonium graveolens, a plant species native to South Africa. Geranium essential oil has been used to treat health conditions for centuries. There is scientific data indicating that it is beneficial for a number of conditions, such as anxiety, depression, infection, and pain management. It’s thought to have antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties
Benefits of Geranium Essential Oil:
- Can treat acne
- Improves inflammatory skin conditions
- Reduces anxiety and depression
- Has antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties
- Tightens skin
How to use Geranium Essential Oil:
- To diminish feelings of sadness and stress and to enhance cognitive function, diffuse 2-3 drops of Geranium Essential Oil in an essential oil diffuser.
- To firm the appearance of sagging skin, simply add 2 drops of Geranium Essential Oil to a face cream and apply it twice daily
- Add a few drops into your bath water to eliminate bodily toxins
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Dilute with a carrier oil before use. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.
There are no reviews yet.