Bergamot essential oil is extracted from the rinds of citrus fruit (Citrus bergamia) that grow on bergamot orange trees. If you’re a fan of Earl Grey tea, you’re already enjoying the distinctive taste of bergamot, which is used to flavor it. With both calming and uplifting abilities, this oil can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously providing cleansing and purifying bacteria.
- Uplifts spirits
- Boosts mood
- Eases digestive discomfort
- Clears respiratory system
How to use Bergamot essential oil:
- Dilute it with a carrier oil and then apply a few drops to the bottom of your feet or rub it into your pulse points.
- Either breathe it in directly from the bottle or sprinkle some droplets on a towel or cloth and pop it under your pillow. You can also breathe it in by lighting some incense sticks.
- Put some in a diffuser and take in the grounding and calming aroma.
- Mix some into your favorite moisturizer to help reduce blemishes and rejuvenate skin.
Avoid contact with eyes and inner ears. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. If you are pregnant or nursing, or have a history of allergic reactions, speak to a doctor before using any essential oil. Always store the oils in a safe area away from children.
There are no reviews yet.